Sunday, January 6, 2013

Countdown to Blastoff

Let the countdown begin! Today, the sixth of January, means that I have exactly one month until I report to the Missionary Training Center. To commemorate this monumental day I am going to break ground on my blog redesign. Yes, this will be transformed into "one of those mission blogs." Though, I hope it won't be mundane- I'll try to keep it interesting, writing specifically for the blog rather than posting my weekly family emails. I'll just send them to my sister and have her slap 'em up here for your viewing pleasure.

If you know me at all, you know that I love plays on words, witty remarks and strive to be considered clever. Thus, I will be renaming my blog in regards to this part of my personality. Feel free to like it as much as I do, those of you who don't... well, it has nothing to do with your eternal salvation. For the 19 months hereafter this blog will be branded, "Sydster Landeen." Wait, I hope I didn't make you expect anything elaborate... Anyhow, it the spirit of brevity (which is something I am striving to improve upon) I'll leave it at that.



Cheers,
Sydnie Juniper

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love the re-design! I can't believe it's only a month away! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete