Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's a Little Pruning?

Well... life can be pretty crappy sometimes.  Agreed?  This week has been a doozy, but thanks to good parents, roommates, and friends I think I'll pull through.  Below is a talk me dad emailed me in hopes it would help put things in perspective.  "Always keep an eternal perspective," a favorite term used in my family, at least in the last five years.  It hasn't taken long for the Lord to soften my heart this time.  Two Days, maybe even a new record.  But, even though I may think things stink sometimes, I've got to remember the Lord is in control.

So, if you've had a dud of a week too, this one's for you:  The Currant Bush by Elder Hugh B. Brown

http://lds.org/new-era/2001/04/the-currant-bush?cid=email-shared&lang=eng

(It's not long at all, go ahead and read it, even if you've had a good week).

Lovies,
Sydnie Juniper

No comments:

Post a Comment