Monday, February 4, 2013

MTC Address

Howdy Folks,

Friday I got the address at which you can write me whilst I'm in the MTC. It is as follows:

Sister Sydnie Landeen
MTC Mailbox # 76
CAN-MON 0319
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Dearelder.com has this real handy thing that you can use to write me in the MTC for free. 


If you don't have an account already you will need to create one, but don't worry... it's free, and it's quick. Once you have an account, you just enter my address and write me a message then dearelder.com will scamper it on over to me. But, I will only be in there for two weeks... after that you can write me at the address on the top of the right side of the page. (See "Send Love Letters Here).

Cheers,
Sydnie Juniper

1 comment:

  1. Dear Syd, I just wrote you a goodbye post if you want to look at it...If not than whatevs. I love you and I'll write you at least once a week :)

    ReplyDelete