Saturday, October 27, 2012

Speaking of Happiness

I always get excited when I see things concerning happiness. This morning as I logged onto the internet I found this little gem on lds.org. 


I am basically in love with Mormon Messages. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed in Institute classes, or sitting in Gospel Doctrine. We get into deep doctrines and dissect stories but in the end, I find we continually need to be reminded of the basics so that we can more fully grasp that deep doctrine. Mormon messages do just that for me. 

In regards to the link that lds.org provides, it goes through the plan of salvation step by step, explaining how we can be happy in this life and in the life to come. It's worth the refresher. 

But if you only have 3 minutes and 46 seconds, use it to watch this Mormon Message.


Can't you feel of it's truth? Love it. 

Cheers, 
Sydnie Juniper

No comments:

Post a Comment